Term and Conditions
Welcome to FindABully. By accessing FINDABULLY (www.findabully.co.uk, www.findabulldog.co.uk). You agree to adhere to our Terms & Conditions as well as follow the Guidelines. Guidelines are laid out to make clear what we at FindABully, consider appropriate. By creating a membership you are able to access more private information whilst giving access to your own. Note: When setting up your account and profile page, criteria such as Location, Descriptions and Contact details etc. are sensitive information. It is your responsibility to ensure that the information you provide allows your safety. FindABully will not accept responsibility for the misuse of this information nor will FindABully tolerate the misuse of the information. Violations of our Terms and Conditions will be explained further.
USING FINDABULLY (VIOLATIONS)
- Violate any laws in the country you reside in.
- Violate the Posting Rules:
Posting: Threatening, abusive, discriminatory, provocative, misleading, illegal, obscene, indecent, explicit posts or messaging.
- Pictures with Nudity, Violence, Sexual, Weapon, Aggressive or Abusive towards people or animals in their cot
- Copy and or edit another user’s information, including pictures, and redistribute said content without their consent.
- Use this site to gain personal information including email address or Name in order to create a database or for any other reason.
- Advertise a dog as a different breed to what the dog is, or to attempt, with or without success, mislead or deceive any information such as a dogs age.
- Use the information on FindABully to infringe trademarks, copyrights or other rights of third parties.
FindABully allows members to link their Facebook and/or Instagram pages to their profile, however; FindABully reserves the right to deny, the request on application or to remove this feature from a profile after it is approved. In order to assist we have laid out some examples of what would fail approval.
Social Media pages containing content such as images, videos and posts that promote, contain or encourage the following:
- Any kind of abuse
- Misuse of drugs
- Mistreated animals
The following guidelines are given in order to show what we at FindABully consider acceptable. It is broken down into the following sections to assist with each of the tasks required for a member account.
Personal information must be respected whether it be yours or another person’s. The following are good practice when inputting personal information.
- With location it does not have to be your house number and road! That is not sensible. ‘London’, ‘Texas’ or ‘Serbia’ is a safe amount of information to give and it’s a useful amount of information to receive.
- Ensure you are happy with the contact details you provide for anyone with membership
When posting an advertisement, it is important to fill out as much criteria as possible, honestly about your stud or litter. If information is unknown it can not be filled in, if mistakes are made sometimes, they are acceptable but to attempt to deceive, withhold or pervert any information about your ad is violating our Terms and Conditions. The following is to assist user with what could be viewed as violations that could occur when setting up your ad:
- Posting out of date images: If an ad was posted with images of a dog that are old and now the dog is in a different condition.
- Age: be clear about the age of your puppies. It is unacceptable to purposefully say they are younger than they are.
- Be honest about health/registration information.
- Be honest about the breed of dog you are selling. FindABully takes attempting to deceive seriously. To be clear: attempting to sell American Pitbull puppies as XL Bully Puppies because they are worth more is not acceptable.
Linking Social Media
Linking Social Media is for linking pages for dog breeders, dogs’ pages or dog product producers pages. It is acceptable to link to a personal Social Media, but approval will fail for the following content such as the following:
- Images of drugs being used.
- Images with strong nudity.
- Posting about a race, religion or any other discriminatory posts.
It is expected that all members and users of FindABully do not use this site to break any dog breeding laws, animal rights laws or any other laws in the country they are in.